Common questions are answered below. All other questions please use this contact form below that. If your appearance is imminent please call 212.381.6088.
1. Are late orders or same day appearance requests available?
Yes, next day and same day appearances are our specialty!
2. Can I give you the case/firm/payment information over the phone?
No, to avoid misunderstandings we require all communication to be in writing.
3. What are the hours in which I can expect to know within 60 minutes if you can cover my case?
Our business hours are:
Monday – Thursday: 8 AM – 9 PM
Friday: 8 AM – 7 PM
Sunday: 8 PM – 10 PM
4. What happens to the information and charges if you can't handle my case?
If we can not handle your case the case information you provided will be deleted from our system and the charges will be refunded.
5. How do I know you will appear?
Within 60 minutes of completing the Book Attorney NOW form and purchasing your service, we will confirm coverage by email. If you do not hear from us within 60 minutes of purchasing your service please call 917.475.6584.
6. Do I need to speak to the attorney who is handling my case?
It is not necessary. Instead please email us detailed instructions so that the assigned attorney knows EXACTLY what you’d like accomplished at the appearance. However, if you still feel it is necessary to speak with the attorney, please let us know on the Book Attorney NOW form. Occasionally the assigned attorney may need to call you if an unexpected issue arises during the appearance.
7. Are there cancellation fees?
All cancellations must be made by email and include the date of the appearance and case name.
- If the cancellation notice is emailed before 6 PM your payment will be fully refunded.
- If the cancellation notice is emailed after 6 PM for a court appearance the following day the full appearance rate will be assessed regardless of when ordered.
- Depositions canceled after 5 PM the day before will be assessed a $200 bust fee. Depositions canceled on the day of the deposition will be assessed a $250 bust fee.
- If the Book Attorney NOW form states the incorrect date, time or location the full appearance rate will be charged.
8. Can your attorneys write legal documents (such as motions, contracts and appeals) for me?
Yes, we can. Please briefly describe what you need written in the contact form below. We will get back to you as quickly as we can.
9. Do your attorneys go to courthouses other than what is listed on the home page?
Yes, we do. Please use the contact form below and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.
10. Where do I send original documents that must be submitted to the court?
We will provide you with the handling attorney’s address and note that all appearances which require original documents must be sent by non-signature Fedex.