We have already assigned an experienced and trustworthy attorney to handle your case.
If you haven’t already done so, please email us:
1. a case summary (can be 2-3 sentences describing allegations and damages claimed)
2. the issues you suspect will arise at this appearance and your position on them
3. the desired result from the appearance.
Please also attach to that email:
1. a document which tells us about the case (ie. BP or interrogatories)
2. the last Court Order, if this is a court appearance
3. any documents which substantiate our important claims (ie. expert reports)
In addition, if this is a:
Preliminary Conference: when would you like depositions held?
Compliance Conference: has all paper discovery and expert reports been exchanged? are depositions completed? Is anything else outstanding?
Settlement Conference/Mediation: has there been any previous settlement discussions? What is our settlement authority? What are you basing our position on? What are your desired trial dates? Will the parties be present at this appearance?
Deposition: how many witnesses will testify? does anyone need an interpreter? is there a particular subject you’d like us to focus on or try to avoid?
You will have a report within 12 hours of the appearance. If you have any questions before then please feel free to email me at TS@PerDiemFirm.com or call us at 212.381.6088.
Thank you once again for the opportunity to work with your firm, Tracey L. Steinberg, Esq.